The world’s most complete collection of classic video game samples and effects! These libraries make it easy to create music with the signature sounds of the 70s, 80s, or 90s, or to invent something entirely new — the possibilities are limitless. Perfect for game audio professionals and composers who love the sound of retro video game consoles, handhelds, and computers.
As game composers and lifelong lovers of retro video games ourselves, we built these libraries with the dedication of true enthusiasts.
Products in Collection
The definitive SID chip plugin, created by Mike Clarke to recreate this legendary sound generator. Includes over 300 custom and artist presets.
Over 250 8 & 16-bit style video game sound effects, all crafted with authentic sources, tools, and techniques.
SNESVerb is a faithful emulation of the faux-reverb effect used in the classic 16-bit SNES video game console.
The most complete set of classic video game samples ever produced.
- Future Bounce (Super Audio Cart) [Hybrid] Andrew Aversa
- Trapped inSIDe House (inSIDious) Jammer
- Platformer Theme (SNESVerb) Andrew Aversa
- Super Famitasia (Super Audio Cart) [SNES, GB, NES] Protodome
- 8 - 16bit Demo Medley (Super FX Volume 1) Andrew Aversa
- Ocean Loader 5 (inSIDious) Jonathan Dunn (arr. Fabio Marinelli)
- Synth Stacks (SNESVerb) Andrew Aversa
- Island Zone 2 (Super Audio Cart) [NES, GB, C64] Jeff Ball
- Megasid 2066 (inSIDious) zircon
- RPG Theme (SNESVerb) Andrew Aversa