Ultimate Reason ReFill Bundle
Products are delivered digitally, shipping optional.
- ArchtopArchtop: Hollowbody Electric Guitar
Overview: A next-generation virtual guitar that’s perfect for jazz, blues, R&B, funk, and more! Features a top-of-the-line Sadowsky Jim Hall model 6-string electric guitar with dual pickups, as performed by veteran session musician Josh Workman. It focuses on incredible depth, with extensive articulations, dynamic layers, variations, and thousands of samples in total. Archtop is supremely versatile thanks to its clean tone, which can be easily adjusted by switching on amp and distortion effects, OR by blending the pickups. The Neck pickup is smooth and dark, great for a chill, jazzy tone, while the Bridge pickup is bright and thin, better suited for funk, rock, surf, etc.
- Deeply-sampled hollowbody electric guitar with custom electronics
- Ideal for clean playing or use amp & distortion FX
- Two sets of samples: neck and bridge pickup, create your own mix
- Sustains, palm mutes, tremolo, harmonics, natural vibrato
- Thumbed octaves, full chokes, release noises
- Keyswitch Combinator for live performance and convenience
- Up to 8x round robin variations and 4x dynamic levels per note!
- Forest Frame DrumsForest Frame Drums
Overview: Three hand-made, traditional animal skin drums, exquisitely sampled with a deep, earthy and warm tone. Includes dozens of playing techniques with tons of dynamics and variations.
- Three traditional deep-sampled frame drums
- 2,000+ samples / 6 patches
- Up to 15x RR, 6x dynamics per articulation
- Natural ambiance in Forest Drum
- Intimate sound in Deep & Small Drums
- Combinator patches for tone control + sculpting
- Intuitive mapping, all articulations per drum in one patch
- Finger, thumb, palm, mallet + stick playing
- 20 articulations for Forest Drum
- 17 articulations for Deep Drum
- 2 articulations for Small Drum
- Groove Bias: Vintage Drum SoundsGroove Bias: Vintage Drum Sounds
Overview: Relive an era of classic drum sounds where funk was king! Groove Bias features three old-school multi-sampled drumkits and a set of hand percussion recorded through all-analog gear, tape, and vintage mics. No digital equipment here, only the pure, unadulterated sound of the 60s and 70s.
- Over 3,400 samples / 4 Combinator patches
- 5-10x dynamics & RR variations per drum
- Individual NN-XT patches per drum part
- Authentic analog recording w/ vintage gear
- 3 drum kits from 3 separate studios / signal chains
- 5 snares, 4 kicks, 9 toms
- 3 hats (closed, loose, open, pedal)
- 2 rides, 2 crashes, 2 splashes, 2 rimshots
- Agogo, shaker, bongos, claps, cowbell
- Tambourine, triangle, woodblock
- Highland HarpsHighland Harps
Overview: Highland Harps features the authentic sound of traditional folk harps: the lyre, lap harp, and celtic harp, sampled in great depth (1,900+ samples / 24 patches) with many dynamics and round robin variations. These beautiful instruments evoke images of the Irish countryside, Appalachian splendor, tall tales, and a hearty mug of mead besides a crackling fire.
- Three instruments: lyre, celtic harp and lap harp
- Deep sampled: up to 7x RRs/velocities per note
- 1,900+ samples / 1.2gb of sounds
- Intimate close-miced sound
- 24 natural & designed (FX) patches
- Combinator interface for easy tone control
- Plucked, bowed, ebowed, hammered and harmonics
- Tonal and atonal percussion
- Glissando and glissando beds
- Impact: Steel - Cinematic Metallic PercussionImpact: Steel – Cinematic Metallic Percussion
Download Impact: Steel Manual and Patch List
Overview: Produced by veteran composer Will Roget, II, this library fills the gap between ‘epic’ ensemble percussion and traditional sounds. It offers a collection of unique metal objects played as hand percussion, along with a set of ‘designed’ sounds ranging from giant hits to ambient textures and sweeps. An ideal pick for any soundtrack composer!
- Detailed recordings of unique ‘found’ percussive instruments
- Steel frames, springs, cones, and cylinders struck and tapped
- Collection of special FX patches for hits, sweeps, and textures
- “All-in-one” combined patch for percussion
- Close miced sound ideal for film, game, and TV scores
- Multiple dynamics and round robin layers
- Juggernaut: Cinematic Electronic Sound DesignJuggernaut: Cinematic Electronic Sound Design
Download Juggernaut Manual and Patch List
Overview: From bone-crushing slams and trailer impacts, sonic textures, sub shakers and formant basses to glitched out reverses and sweeps, phat analog kicks, dubstep snares, this is the perfect tool for any media composer or EDM artist looking for fresh new synthetic sounds.
- 650+ custom-made sounds in three major categories: Drums, FX, and Basses
- Includes Combinator patches, NN-XT, Redrum, and Kong kits
- Unique percussion & drums made from scratch – no drum machines
- Kicks, snares, thips, splashes, slams, crashes, tonals, percussion
- Impacts, drops, risers, sweeps, textures, reverse FX
- 1shot, solid, fuzzy, distorted and motion basses
- All basses multisampled across multiple octaves
- Ideal for film/TV/game scoring, cinematic music, EDM, hip hop
- Kazakh DombraKazakh Dombra
Overview: An ancient fretted two-string lute with a bright, percussive tone and meticulously detailed sampling. Recorded authentically in Kazakhstan, the dombra can be used as a virtuosic solo instrument, for rhythm playing, or as part of a larger ensemble of string and plucked sounds.
- Deep-sampled two-stringed lute
- 1,000+ samples / 6 Combinator patches
- Up to 16x RR per note (8x up/8x down)
- Intimate close-miced sound
- Sustains, trills, mordents, tremolo
- Mutes, hammer-ons, slides
- Full chokes & strums
- Combinator interface for extra tone tweaking
- Koto Nation: Classical Instruments of JapanKoto Nation: Classical Instruments of Japan
Overview: The deepest koto, bass koto and shamisen library ever recorded! Koto Nation features the talent of world-class performer Masayo Ishigure captured in dozens of Combinator patches, extensive dynamics and RRs, FX patches, and extensive traditional & contemporary playing styles.
- 2,000+ samples / 32 Combinator patches
- Three deep-sampled instruments: koto, bass koto, shamisen
- Extensive dynamics and round robins for each note
- Sustains, pizzicato, phrases, glissandos
- Tremolo, vibrato, harmonics, hits
- Scrapes, atonal and ‘prepared’ sounds
- Special designed / FX patches – pads, textures, percussion and more
- Keyswitch patches for live performance and convenience
- Resonance: Emotional MalletsResonance: Emotional Mallets
Download Resonance Manual and Patch List
Overview: Evocative, custom-made stone, metal, wood and glass instruments… from warm and beautiful to haunting, spine-tingling, mournful and everything in between.
- Thousands of carefully recorded samples
- 33 “natural” patches made from 14 custom acoustic instruments
- 48 “designed” patches twisting the acoustic content in new directions
- Deep sampled acoustic sounds with multiple dynamic layers & variations
- Close miced sound with a touch of air – highly flexible!
- Mallet, finger, hand, and bowed playing
- Tonal, atonal, and percussive sounds
- Combinator patches with easy editing and tweaking controls / FX
- Shreddage: Electric Rhythm GuitarShreddage: Electric Rhythm Guitar
- The ultimate guitar library for rock/metal rhythm!
- Thousands of samples w/ clean DI tone
- Drop Ab tuning
- Custom amp, fuzz and FX Combinator controls
- All-in-one / keyswitch Combinator patches
- 8x round robins (4x up/down strokes)
- Single notes, powerchords, aggressive sustains
- Palm, half and aggressive mutes
- Pinch squeals, full chokes, vibrato
- Harmonics, neck slides, pitch scrapes
- Sitar Nation: Classical Instruments of IndiaSitar Nation: Classical Instruments of India
Overview: The most deeply-sampled sitar, tambura, tabla and baya library ever released! Includes all important playing techniques, 8 Combinator patches, 34 NN-XT patches, special FX (designed) sounds, MIDI grooves, and extensive multisampling for maximum realism.
- Four deep-sampled instruments: sitar, tabla, tampura, baya
- 15 special FX Combinator patches
- 8 natural Combinator patches / 34 NN-XT patches
- Dozens of MIDI percussion grooves to get you started
- Multiple dynamics and round robins for each note
- Sustains, mordents, bends, tremolos
- Multiple glissando types, chikari strings
- FX pads, textures, tonal, and synth-type sounds
- Keyswitch patches for live performance and convenience
- Shreddage Bass: Picked EditionShreddage Bass: Picked Edition
Overview: A pure, powerful multisampled bass guitar library suitable for floor-crumbling, core-shaking and mammoth riding. Features a killer, flexible DI (clean) tone straight from a Music Man Sterling that is perfect for rock and metal, as well as jazz, disco, electronica or even pop.
- 1,800+ pristine DI (clean) samples
- Drop Bb tuning
- Open sustains & staccatos
- Muted sustains & staccatos
- Neck slides
- 8x round robins, 3x velocity layers!
- Selectable up and down strokes
- Convenient all-in-one keyswitched (KSW) Combinator
- Amp, pedal, and EQ sculpting knobs
The demos below showcase products included in the Ultimate Reason ReFill Bundle in a variety of contexts.
Guitars & Basses
Gibson SG Standard
Sadowsky Jim Hall Model
Hand & Found Percussion
Bass Tongue Drum
FX Clang Ensemble
Lap Harp Percussion
Large Steel Frame 1 & 2
Glass Tongue Drum
Synths & Sound Design
Designed Bass Koto
Designed Highland Harps
Designed Tabla & Baya
FX Steel Giant Hits
FX Steel Sweeps
FX Steel Textures
Juggernaut 1Shot Basses
Juggernaut Distorted Basses
Juggernaut Fuzz Basses
Juggernaut Mover Basses
Juggernaut Solid Basses
Resonance Sound Design
- Requires Reason 6 or higher.
- Requires 6.5gb disk space.
- Requires 2gb RAM.